Welcome to Tiny Tots Day Nursery in Basingstoke. We’ve been entrenched in the local community for over two decades and we’re proud to offer a happy and homely day care service to local parents in Basingstoke.
We’re located in a large converted farm house that offers an extensive garden for children to learn and explore all that the world has to offer. Our enthusiastic and committed staff are here to inspire your child, encouraging every individual’s interests and needs.
Please get in touch at any time, we’d love to show you around.
Tracy and Debbie
A little bit about us
Our mission is to deliver the highest standards of childcare and early years education, while always striving for continuous improvement. We believe a child’s early years are the most critical for developing the foundations of learning, behaviour and emotional well-being, which all influence later outcomes in school, work and society. Accordingly, we offer:
- Home away from home environment in a large converted farm house
- Nutritious homemade meals made fresh on-site everyday
- Large outdoor gardens for our little explorers
- Motivated and enthusiastic staff with advanced qualifications and first aid training
- A stimulating sensory room to active the senses
- Online learning journals to encourage parent engagement by sharing observations daily
- Free Early Years Education Entitlement (15 and 30 hours) for 3-4-year-olds
- Free Early Years Education Entitlement for 2-year-olds subject to eligibility criteria
What matters most to us
Put the child first
If a child is in a happy, loving environment and getting consistently attentive care, then everything else will fall into place
We pay careful attention to the needs and interests of each child, encouraging all children to reach their full potential
We insist on relentlessly high standards across all aspects of childcare, striving for continuous improvement
We choose to only surround ourselves with professionals that have a deep-rooted passion for educating children